Monday, December 3, 2012

Kale and Grapefruit Juice- Speed up your weight loss


I start every morning with this energy boosting tasty drink. I call it a miracle drink since apart from weight loss I see a big difference in how clear, smooth my skin feels. Even my eyes look much brighter. Try this you will love it!

Ingredients:-
Kale leaves - from 1 bunch [I prefer fresh Kale with stem and not the pre-washed salad kind]
Grape fruit - 2
Ninja blender [Best blender ever. Bought this at Sams club for $50]
Strainer [get a basic one from any grocery store]







Method:- Chop kale leaves and wash thoroughly; slice up grapefruit into pieces; Blend kale and grapefruit with some water; then filter. Drink the juice right away to absorb all the nutrients.
Replace any 1 meal with this green drink and Try this for 2 weeks and you will definitely loose weight and feel great!

Pulp:- I usually apply them on my face, use it as a quick scrub or mix the pulp in with my low carb turkey meatballs [I will post the recipe soon]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment