Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm Back Again


After almost a year of break from this site, I'm back with a much clearer head. As far as my eating habits, I eat much healthier and work out 3-4 times a week. I dont count calories, but I stick to whole foods, more fruits and veges. I feel good, sleep better, my skin looks great. I haven't weight myself for a long time, as I want to focus on health and putting the right food into my body. I plan to update this site daily, hopefully giving some daily health tips and documenting some of my daily intake with workout routine. I have deleted all my older posts, to have a fresh healthy start. Thanks again for being patient and hope to see you daily..xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Why do you want to weigh as little as 105 lbs? Why not just stay at 121 lbs?

    ReplyDelete